Asbestos AnalystLocation: North WestWarrington | Position: Asbestos Analyst
ROLE: Asbestos Analyst
REGION: North West (Warrington)
SALARY: A competitive package in line with experience, which will include a company vehicle
BENEFITS: We offer highly competitive industry salaries and excellent benefits
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
Due to our success we are currently recruiting for a self-motivated, high calibre Asbestos Analyst.
Main Responsibilities of role:
- Carry out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Carrying out re-inspections as required
- Ensuring contractors on site are complying with the Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
- Submitting comprehensive reports as and when required.
- Building and maintaining good relationship with clients.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Must possess the BOHS P403 & P404 (or) RSPH equivalent
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Experience of working for a UKAS accredited consultancy
- Experience working in various property types
- Will be an all-rounder, with good communication skills, both written and verbal and a can do attitude to work.
- Must be well-versed with the Health & Safety in relation to asbestos.
- Must have good client-facing skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good work ethic and at the same time be flexible.