Asbestos SurveyorLocation: Livingston, Scotland | Position: Asbestos Surveyor
ROLE: Asbestos Surveyor
REGION: Scotland (Livingston Office)
SALARY: A competitive package in line with experience, which will include a company vehicle
BENEFITS: We offer highly competitive industry salaries and excellent benefits
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
Due to our success we are currently recruiting for a self-motivated, high calibre Asbestos Surveyor
Main Responsibilities of role:
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on commercial and industrial properties.
- Ensuring contractors on site are complying with the Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
- Submitting comprehensive reports as and when required.
- Building and maintaining good relationship with clients.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Must possess the BOHS P402
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in asbestos surveying.
- Will be an all-rounder, with good communication skills, both written and verbal and a can do attitude to work.
- Must be well-versed with the Health & Safety in relation to asbestos.
- Must have good client-facing skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good work ethic and at the same time be flexible.