Bulk Asbestos AnalystLocation: Livingston, Scotland | Position: Bulk Asbestos Analyst
ROLE: Bulk Asbestos Analyst
REGION: Scotland (Livingston)
WORKING PATTERN: Full time 40 hours, or part time 30 hours over 5 days
BENEFITS: We offer highly competitive industry salaries and excellent benefits.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
Due to our success we are currently recruiting for a high calibre Bulk Analyst to help join our team in the North East region.
Main Responsibilities of role:
- Log, prepare and analyse samples for fibre content.
- Report analytic findings and produce certificates of analysis.
- Adhere to quality, health and safety and company policies.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Must possess a P401 asbestos certificate (holding a P403 & P404 as well would be advantageous)
- Must have prior experience – carrying out analysis of bulk samples, within an asbestos laboratory environment.
- Must be flexible and have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to organise workload effectively.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Have a can do attitude to work.