Project ManagerLocation: Scottish Region | Position: Project Manager
ROLE: Project Manager
REGION: Scottish region
SALARY: A competitive package in line with experience, which will include a company vehicle
BENEFITS: We offer highly competitive industry salaries and excellent benefits
SALARY: £30,000 – £35,000
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
Our client is currently recruiting an experienced Project Manager to lead our team in the Scottish region, based from our Livingston office.
Main Responsibilities of role:
- Attending client meetings, scoping projects and preparing quotations.
- Client Management, Customer Care and Account Management.
- Providing Clients advice on asbestos management policy and plans
- Organising asbestos removal works and managing licensed asbestos removal contractors
- Overseeing contractors on site, ensuring that they adhere to Health and Safety procedures and carrying out audits.
- Providing quality technical services and information to the company’s portfolio of clients.
- Organising contracts and overseeing clients and project managing asbestos surveys from start to finish.
- Be alert to any commercial opportunities.
- Acting as line manager to the team beneath you; completing probation meetings, annual appraisals, personal development plans and return to work interviews.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Must possess the BOHS P402 and (or) P403 & P404 (or) RSPH equivalent.
- Must have a minimum 6 years’ relevant experience with a strong asbestos, technical, project management background.
- Must have experience of client Account Relationship Management
- Be able to demonstrate asbestos Data Management.
- Will be an all-rounder, with good communication skills, both written and verbal and a can do attitude to work.
- Must be well-versed with the Health & Safety in relation to asbestos.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good work ethic and at the same time be flexible.
- Good IT skills required.
Regional travel will be required and occasional travel to the clients head office which is based in Cramlington, Northumberland