Trainee Asbestos SurveyorLocation: LeedsWest Yorkshire | Position: Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
ROLE: Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
REGION: West Yorkshire (Leeds),
SALARY: A starting salary of £16,000 + company vehicle. Upon successful completion of P402 this will increase to £18,000. Further pay increases will be agreed upon completion of further areas of development.
BENEFITS: We offer highly competitive industry salaries and excellent benefits
Due to our success we are currently recruiting for a pro-active individual who is dedicated to learning new skills and has a keen interest in developing new skills and working in a highly regulated working environment.
Main Responsibilities of role:
- Learning how to carry out Management and Refurbishment/Demolition asbestos surveys on commercial and industrial properties.
- Developing a knowledge of Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
- Developing skills to put together comprehensive asbestos reports.
- Building and maintaining good relationship with clients.
- Completing a 26 week training program, with the requirement to have developed the knowledge and skill set to sit a P402 examination at the end.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- A systematic approach to working.
- Good time management.
- Ability to work independently, upon completion of training and as part of a team
- Good I.T skills.
- Will be an all-rounder, with good communication skills, both written and verbal and a can do attitude to work.
- Must have good client-facing skills.
- Have good work ethic and at the same time be flexible.
- Building or construction based skill would be beneficial.