The Asbestos Industry is one of the most highly regulated in the country.
Asbestos Removal Contractors must be able to demonstrate to the HSE that they have a robust auditing regime that enables them to adopt a policy of continual improvement in Health and Safety standards and ensure rigorous compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
J&L Recruitment Ltd can assist with your compliance by offering its entirely independent auditing service to both removal contractors and their clients Nationwide.
J & L Recruitment have developed a complete auditing service to provide you with feedback on the standard of on-site professional asbestos work and documentation, to ensure that a removal contractor’s members of staff are working in accordance with current CAR 2012 and HSE rules & regulations.
The service includes:
- Scoring removal contractors on good working practices and delivering a report back to the organisation with recommendations on any areas that require further training/advice.
Some areas covered by the audits are as follows :
- Plans of work and on site Documentation
- Training , Certification and Medicals of site personnel
- Inspection of site welfare and mobile hygiene unit (DCU)
- Examination and maintenance records of RPE & PPE.
- Appropriate methods are being applied for the safe removal of asbestos.
- Inspection of Plant and equipment and checks of maintenance certification.
- Review of Emergency procedures on site.
- Review of transit route and procedures.
- Inspection of company vehicles
- Location of Waste Containers and the DCU and proposed transit routes to each.
To book your independent audit please contact us on 01473 221 133
“We are happy with the audit delivery, and the extra photos you provided to us. The site supervisor also noted how you were very attentive and gave a very in depth audit. “ E4 Environmental Ltd